Top Menu

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 12 August 2014

CONVERT WHITE OR BLACK BACKGROUND TO TRANSPARENT IN PHOTOSHOP

Salam to all my dear blog readers. I know that you would think  why I am posting after a very long time. The reason is that my studies are quite difficult & I spend a lot of time on my books. So I am not able to continue my posting on daily basis or you can say monthly basis. But today I am little bit free and my passion to teach you people has aroused. I will tell you now that how can you change white or black background to transparent using Adobe Photoshop.

The method is quite easy and many people know about it but some people don't. Sometimes we download pictures from internet and they have white or black background and we want to remove these backgrounds and make them transparent  because we want to use the picture for different styles and shades. Here is a very simple method to change backgrounds.

How To Change White To Transparent


1. Open your desired picture on Photoshop which has white background.


2. Now if your image is locked then you will have to convert your locked image into Layer. For doing this, Double Click on your Small Locked Image in Layer Menu and then click Ok.



3. In layer Menu, Right click on your image layer and select Blending Options.



 4. After selecting Blending Options, a window will appear. Now drag the 1st  Highlight Bar to the Left. As you drag, you will see that your image background is changing from white to transparent. Stop Dragging when you see that the white background has disappeared and click on OK.


 Now your white background has completely changed to transparent.



How To Change Black To Transparent


5. For changing black to transparent, Steps 1,2,3 are same but in step 4, you will have to drag the first Highlight Bar to the Right and your black background will disappear.


Now you have done all steps and you can customize your Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *